Quality time with your loved ones
Enjoy our mediterranean ambience and pure vacation atmosphere on 20 hectares at the Seepark Zülpich. Experience an unforgettable day with your family and friends.
4,000 square meters of sandy beaches with pirate climbing ship, aqua park, giant bouncy cushions, giant swings, water playground, adventure golf, boat rental as well as the six-meter-high climbing mountain and much more – a visit to Seepark Zülpich is like a vacation day for the whole family. While the children have fun at one of the numerous attractions, the adults can soak up the sun on the beach or enjoy a creamy coffee at our very own beach bar „Strandbud“. Another highlight at the Seepark Zülpich is our Flying Fox Park: in the only climbing and zipline park of its kind in the Cologne-Bonn-Aachen city region, adventure-seekers can overcome exciting obstacles while climbing – from rocking rowboats to swaying rescue hoops to flying fish. Enjoy the magnificent view during a flight with up to 40 km/h over the lake. It’s a terrific fun at every age.
Furthermore events for all generations do not let boredom arise: Look forward to the unique combination of gardens and classic cars at the „Garden Classics“ in Spring or the giant, fire-breathing dragon at the „Drachenfest“ in October. A lot of events take place during the year.
Seepark Zülpich is open daily from 9 a.m. in the summer months.
Mobile home port – RV & Caravan
We are looking forward to your visit at our mobile home port at the Wassersportsee Zülpich. We offer a total of 60 pitches for motorhomes on green lawn, the access roads are paved with gravel.
- Parking on the mobile home port is only permitted for campers with a valid parking permit. Caravans and motorhomes without WC as well as towed vehicles and tents are not allowed.
- The parking fee incl. power supply per mobile home and per day and is valid up to max. 6.00 pm of the following day. Please pay the fee at the ticket machine. Alternatively, you can pay the parking fee at the ticket office for Seepark Zülpich during the corresponding opening hours (March – October).
- Fresh water can be taken at the supply station. There is also the disposal station.
See full user regulations at www.seepark-zuelpich.de/wohnmobilhafen
Explore the destination
- Seepark Zülpich: The area of the former „Landesgartenschau Zülpich 2014“contains numerous attractions for everyone: bathing area with sandy beach, water playground, flying fox zipline park, giant swings, fitness course, gastronomy, etc. (Distance: approx. 200m)
- Hiking & biking: Seepark area is particularly very suitable for extensive walks. Also the asphalted path around the Wassersportsee Zülpich is ideal for walking as well as cycling, inline skating and jogging. The EifelSpur circular hiking trail „Römer-Ritter-Rüben“ also passes directly by the mobile home port. (Distance: approx. 50m)
- Water sports: Clubs located at the lake offer sailing, surfing, diving, fishing, tennis and carriage driving. You can swim at Seepark beach during the bathing season in summer.
- Culture: The city center of Zülpich is within a walking distance and offers, among other things, a well-preserved city wall with four gates, the Landesburg castle with Park am Wallgraben, among other things, the Museum of Bathing Culture – Römerthermen Zülpich and the Hubert Salentin Museum (distance: about 2km).
- Connections: Train stations of Düren and Euskirchen can be reached with the bus lines SB 98 (express), 298 and 208 and also from the station Zülpich daily with the Eifel-Bördebahn train.
Rental stations for E-bikes can be found, among others, at the Mühlenberg in Zülpich, directly at the church.
You can find further information at the town hall Zülpich and also online at
Information & Contact:
Seepark: Am Wassersportsee 7
Office: Markt 21
facebook + instagram @seeparkzuelpich